Saturday, February 25, 2006

Dress Quest, Part Deux

Holy cow, I found one.

It isn't anything like what I thought I would choose.  Not like I was going for a scarlet red or a blush and bashful kind of a setting, but I really didn't think this dress would be the one.  ("Kind of like the groom." the bridal consultant said.)  I would have never had selected my fiancee if we had been dating years back.  (Thank God)

I can't give away too much here as my finacee does read the blog.  The dress is elegant and simple.  It doesn't need one ounce of alteration.  I even bought a veil.  I was dead set against a veil.  I was dead set against white.  I was dead set against beading, lace, a train, etc etc etc.  It was everything I thought I didn't want and yet it suits me.  Ironically I found it at a store called The Perfect Dress. 

One more thing checked off my list, 20,000 more to go...

No comments: